Join our team
More than anything else, Gold Cross Ambulance employees want to help people. It’s common to hear, “The best part of my job is helping people in their time of need.” If you’re that kind of person, you may be a good fit with the Gold Cross Ambulance team. We’re looking for well-trained, committed people who will make our great team even better.
Here’s what our employees say about working on the Gold Cross Ambulance team:
- “Management and the medical director are really involved.”
- “I like being part of a team that cares.”
- “I love what I do, the health benefits are great and the pay is great as well.”
- “Gold Cross is progressive and always finding ways to provide its employees with the best equipment.”
- “Management is available. The open door policy is an actual open door policy.”
Can you see yourself contributing to our team? We’re currently hiring full and part-time paramedics, RNs, AEMTs and EMTs.
From time to time we also have openings for casual instructors for Medic First Aid, AED and CPR classes for area businesses and organizations.
Please complete the online application. If you have questions, please contact Nick Romenesko, Systems Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.