Responsive, coordinated care
Gold Cross Ambulance operates as a regional system, covering 1,200 square miles of portions of Calumet, Outagamie, Waupaca and Winnebago counties. We respond rapidly and effectively to the specialized healthcare and ambulance transportation needs of 280,000 people.
Regional care means responsive, coordinated care. With a fleet of 17 state-of-the-art ambulances, predictive technology that allows for dispatch of the closest ambulance, and deep clinical connections to seven regional hospitals, including a Level Two Trauma Center, Gold Cross Ambulance teams are integrated with the region’s emergency medical responders and healthcare resources. Patients get the best care before they get to the hospital, and the most streamlined transition to hospital care.
We are proud to serve northeastern Wisconsin in partnership with 28 emergency medical responder agencies, Ascension Wisconsin and ThedaCare. Our hospital partners are:
- Ascension Calumet Hospital, Chilton
- Ascension NE Wisconsin Mercy Hospital, Oshkosh
- Ascension NE Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Appleton
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah
- ThedaCare Medical Center – New London
- ThedaCare Medical Center – Waupaca