Skilled, professional care
Gold Cross Ambulance paramedics deliver expert, professional, frontline care to patients. Paramedics are rigorously trained and have achieved the highest level of emergency medical services certification. They provide advanced life support and perform life-saving skills in stressful crisis situations, including:
- Complex medical care
- Medication administration
- Administering IV fluids
- Advanced airway management
- Crisis leadership and decision-making
Each ambulance is staffed with a paramedic to provide the highest level of pre-hospital care.
Our team also includes EMTs (emergency medical technicians) and AEMTs (advanced emergency medical technicians). These valued team members are trained in basic and intermediate life-saving skills, accompany paramedics on emergency calls and manage non-emergency transports.
Every member of the Gold Cross Ambulance team lives out our values, every day. We value:
- Our employees: They are the foundation of our organization
- Quality: The degree of excellence by which we gauge our ability to do our job
- Honesty: We are trustworthy, fair and straightforward
- Professionalism: We must be worthy of the high standards of our profession
- Loyalty: We are faithful and supportive
- Creativity: Original thought and imagination keep Gold Cross Ambulance viable