Focused on excellent care
For more than 25 years, Gold Cross Ambulance Service has proudly served northeastern Wisconsin with paramedic-level care for 911 medical emergencies and non-emergency transport services to more than 280,000 people in 1,200 square miles of portions of Calumet, Outagamie, Waupaca and Winnebago counties. With more than 21,000 call responses each year, and continuing training and professional development, our team is ready for any medical emergency 24/7/365.
Gold Cross also brings EMS expertise to the region through our management services, making us the only not-for-profit, regional ambulance service in the state.
Gold Cross responds to the health care and specialized transportation needs of the communities we serve in a high quality and efficient manner. We strive to meet the challenges of the people we serve with dedication, compassion and professionalism.
To be the best in EMS.
- Employees: The foundation of our organization
- Quality: The degree of excellence by which we gauge our ability to do our job
- Honesty: Trustworthy, fair and straightforward
- Professionalism: Worthy of the high standards of our profession
- Loyalty: Faithful and supportive
- Creativity: Original thought and imagination to keep the organization viable
We provide service excellence by putting the customer first.
Our Customer Service Standards