Our TEAM CPR and AED training classes are designed to help your employees and volunteers quickly assess a situation and respond effectively. They ensure your people are confident handling a heart emergency, when a life may be in jeopardy.
The Gold Cross Ambulance TEAM CPR and AED training class outline:
- CPR instruction by patient age groups (only children, only adults, or all ages)
- Scene safety and protecting yourself
- Step-by-step instructions
- Compressions (adults, children, infants)
- AED use: When to use an AED, what to look for in the patient, AED placement, step-by-step instructions
All classes can be taught with or without AED.
Gold Cross Ambulance teaches CPR/AED classes according to American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines and is an approved provider of public access CPR/AED classes by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services EMS Division. Our CPR/AED classes also have been reviewed by our medical director, Dr. Mark Westfall. When you choose Gold Cross Ambulance CPR/AED training, you are choosing a clinically sound approach that reflects best practices and proven results.
We also help with placement of AEDs in your facility and keeping AED batteries and pads fresh.
Register your group or organization for TEAM CPR and AED Training.
Complete the course evaluation form for TEAM CPR and AED Training.
For more information about our TEAM training, contact:
Our employees say that Gold Cross provides the best CPR/AED training. Even our folks in Oklahoma City prefer the Gold Cross instruction to what they have received there.
– Jeff Schilleman, Corporate Safety Director, the Boldt Company