Thank you for your interest in employment with Gold Cross Ambulance Service. Our team of dedicated professionals shares a passion for saving lives. Perhaps you should be on our team, too. We welcome your completed job application.
Gold Cross is currently accepting applications for the following positions
- Full-Time RN
- Full-Time CCEMT-P
- Full-Time and Part-Time Paramedic
- Full-Time and Part-Time AEMT and EMT-Basics
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent thereof
- Must be nineteen (19) years of age or older
- Current state of Wisconsin Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic/RN Licensure
- Experienced related to practicing as a field paramedic or EMT /ambulance driving preferred
- Current CPR (Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation) certification (EMT and Paramedic)
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification (Paramedic Only)
- Must have valid driver’s license in good standing (determined by HR dept.)
- Strong moral character
- Must obtain PALS, EVOC and ITLS certification with one year of hire (Paramedic only for ITLS/PALS)
For inquiries about applications please contact.